Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Recommendation Feed Dry-run possibility?

Community Advisor

Hi,

I wanted to check if there is a way to make sure that generated feed (CSV) is Target compliant, some kind of dry-run functionality?

Sometimes I see Target takes hours to a complete day to index/not-index the feed, which is fine, but not always helpful when you are running on tight deadline or want to make sure that your minor code amendments did not break the entire feed.

Is there any external tool or process to make sure and test pass the generated feed for recommendations along with its data?

Regards,

Runal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Runal! Thanks for your question! While we don't currently support this, your best bet would be to do this programmatically through the Target APIs. Feel free to reach out with any related questions!

Hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Runal! Thanks for your question! While we don't currently support this, your best bet would be to do this programmatically through the Target APIs. Feel free to reach out with any related questions!

Hope this was helpful!

Level 1

Hi Runal,

Did you happen to get this done??

Thanks,

Prashant