• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene Playback Delay

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently updated to the newest version of Character Animator, I'm now using the non-beta version and I find that when I click play on my scene there is a 3 second delay before it starts to play. In the beta when I clicked play, it played right away, and I was using much larger file sizes than I am for my current project. I was just wondering if theres any way to fix this or if I would need to wait for the next update. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen this - is it happening in every scene or just a certain one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in one. I think I figured out the problem. I'm not entirely sure. I only needed 5 minutes of the audio out of the 10 minutes it was originally. When I used the 10 minute audio I would get the problem, even after I split it and deleted half of it, but I cut the parts of the audio I didn't need in GarageBand and then put the new shorter recording into CA and I don't get the delay anymore. So idk if it was because the audio recording was too long, but now its running smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio recording I used in my other project that was a larger file size was a 6 minute audio btw, and it did not have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting, thanks for the report. My guess is something - the format of the audio, the complexity of the puppet, the limitations of the hardware, etc - was causing a delay. If it keeps up please let us know and send us the problematic files to take a closer look at - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines