Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE 11 crash for several SAP web applications after last flash version update

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We have issues with flashplayer version 27.0.0.183 and 27.0.0.170 on internet explorer 11 and windows 7 SP1.

The issue occurs when we open sap web BPC page and sap HR manager self service, these both pages use flash technologie.

The internet explorer crashes :

Nom de l’application défaillante IEXPLORE.EXE, version : 11.0.9600.18817, horodatage : 0x59b18749

Nom du module défaillant : unknown, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x00000000

Code d’exception : 0xc0000005

Décalage d’erreur : 0x00000008

ID du processus défaillant : 0x1b94

Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d359436ed14beb

Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE

Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: unknown

The beta version 27.0.0.180 is more stable, but I have a user who had the issue even with beta version

Coudl you please assist ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need actual crash dumps in order to provide you any useful feedback.  It sounds like we've fixed the high volume crash in 27.0.0.180, but there's some other low volume issue that you're still seeing, which we would be happy to look into.  In that regard, crash dumps from the person running the beta are way more interesting.  We're already locked and loaded for next week's Patch Tuesday release, so you should see a significant amount of relief once that work goes live.

There's a guide to reporting crashes here:

Report a Flash Player crash or error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have created bug report FP-4198695 in version flashplayer 27.0.0.183.

I have only one end-user with beta version who had the crash, for the moment, it is not reproductible

in version flashplayer 27.0.0.183, we have the crash everytime.

Please could you please check if our issue is fixed by new Tuesday's patch ?

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/FP-4198695

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your bug, but I don't see any crash dumps attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have added the crash dump in .zip (100Mo), Could you see now the attached file ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you can't attach to forum posts by email. You're better off using a file hosting service (Google Drive, Dropbox, Adobe Send, etc.) and just posting a link. You're welcome to send me a private message with the link (just click my username) if you'd prefer to keep it private.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the dump in bug FP-4198695

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With flash player version 27.0.0.183, I have issue with several web page. When I go to sap bpc web page or HR sap self service, I have a popup message saying "Internet explorer has crashed", the page is frozen, I have to close the internet explorer window. I have the crash every time. I generated a dump, and put it the bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

27.0.0.187 fixes the crash and is now available.

Please go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download the latest version.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

It seems to work with the very last version 27.0.0.187.

Do you know when this version will be included in Microsoft windows 10 update ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This update should be available via Windows Update as part of today's Patch Tuesday distribution.  If you work in an enterprise organization, your administration team may manage the distribution of those updates manually; in which case, those updates will come once they release them to your organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines