• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I share all my collections as one collection?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in Marketing department and have 1000s of photos to cull through. As I cull them, I put them in collections and have it sync to my online library.   Is there a way to share that library with colleagues and allow them to use the new search feature to search the images for what they are looking for?  Right now, it's quite cumbersome for them to have to track down all the photos I've taken.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi acstudios,

As of now, you can share the only collections which you will create in Lightroom CC. You can create a public link for one specific collection share with your team. There's no way to share the entire library with someone else and the search option is only available when you work in Lightroom CC library.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi acstudios,

As of now, you can share the only collections which you will create in Lightroom CC. You can create a public link for one specific collection share with your team. There's no way to share the entire library with someone else and the search option is only available when you work in Lightroom CC library.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So if I use Lightroom CC and share a collection, they can search that collection?

I contacted customer service via chat a few days ago and they told me if I used Lightroom CC I would have access to a link I could share that others in my department could then search, but I'm having a hard time finding it.  I've been using the Trial of Lightroom CC and am willing to subscribe to it, if others can search my files as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines