Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits/changes don’t show up until I change tool

Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I’m having an issue in all my editing software and hopefully you guys can help.

When I try and preform a simple task like adding text or a shape the text/shape doesn’t show up until I click on another tool or zoom in or out. I’m having the same problem in Silhouette Studio which points to a hardwear issue but I  specifically bought this computer to use Photoshop and it is brand new. There seems to be no lag and the changes appear the second I click anything new.

computer specs:

Aspire E 15

8gb DDR4 Memory

256 GB SSD

intel core i5-7200U

I haven’t made any chan to any settings on the computer or programs. Hopefully someone can help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by updating your graphics driver and check the respective hardware acceleration preferences in PS.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My driver did need to be updated but still no change. I’m wondering if it’s a setting on my computer as it happens in every editing software I have, gimp and silhouett.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines