• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working App

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have two questions here, let's say I create an application with XD and want to add a store , online store how do I go about it

Secondly after I create an app with XD is it possible for me to upload to the app store or play store, if yes could someone please direct on how to do so, if no this should be made possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

You don't create an app with XD.

XD is a design tool for designing apps, websites, etc. You would then need someone to code the app to get a functioning app.

Think of it like an architect. Architects use apps to design buildings, but those apps don't create the actual physical building. Construction workers must then build those buildings according to the architect's designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't create an app with XD.

XD is a design tool for designing apps, websites, etc. You would then need someone to code the app to get a functioning app.

Think of it like an architect. Architects use apps to design buildings, but those apps don't create the actual physical building. Construction workers must then build those buildings according to the architect's designs.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines