• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator version 21 or greater cant be imported into animate CC?

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What on earth is this? I just tried pasting an illustrator vector into adobe animate CC version 16.5 and I get this error message. These are both adobes creative clouds latest products and they aren't compatible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Animate is at version 18.0, and Illustrator is at 22.0.1. Copying works with those. I don't currently have the older versions installed to test those, but I would have thought it should work ok. There may have been fixes after 16.5 was released.

Do you have a reason to not update to the CC 2018 versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate is at version 18.0, and Illustrator is at 22.0.1. Copying works with those. I don't currently have the older versions installed to test those, but I would have thought it should work ok. There may have been fixes after 16.5 was released.

Do you have a reason to not update to the CC 2018 versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well thats odd I updated both of them 2 days ago. There must be a problem with the updater then.

thanks Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines