• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels in the newest update of Photoshop CC (18) not working when printing

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to print the "labels" they are not printing. The box is checked but when I look at what is printed it is not there. Worked perfectly fine in the older version of CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to work okay here on win 10 with photoshop cc 2018.

What operating system are you using?

In the photoshop print dialog do you actually see the Label at the top of the preview image?

Screenshot-(155).jpg

printed pdf

Screenshot-(156).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having the same problem, windows 10. i select labels, shows up in preview, but not the printed item

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try printing to Microsoft Print to Pdf so you don't waste paper while you experiment with different settings like paper size, scaling, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. We use this function a lot to create labelled PDFs for proofing. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Found it worked fine on another printer

it dosnt work when i printed through accurip, through an Epson 4000. Which is what I need every day.

i ended up reinstalling 2017 version of photoshop.

the lady I spoke to at adobe couldn’t grasp that it was a programming issue, and not another issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the printer in your Windows 10 printers and devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with Accurip and a 4800. Tried reinstalling the rip and drivers and still the same thing. Getting tired of having to go back and write all the info on the film.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here I went back to PS CC 2017 and I've been printing just fine to Accurip. It worked on all other printers that were not using Accurip to communicate with the printer. Thank you to all who have replied so far-glad I am not the only one lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines