• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Bingo like card with CORP Speak messaging

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been asked to create a Bingo-like card with 25 unique "CORP SPEAK" messages(ROI, ENTERPRISE, GROWTH, CROSS-SELL, etc)

for 55 cards and have it randomized so that no card is the same. Doing it in Adobe Indesign. Any quick solutions for that??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be able to use the RAND function in Excel. I've done it with numbers, but perhaps it can work without an add-on to Excel (there is at least one named Kutools I have used). I've never tried it without that add-on.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be javascripted into a table, but without writing a line of code perhaps have a look at this website if it's something that's required in a hurry: https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, Colin! thanks...Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Colin and Mike, I am thinking of using this and then just command-Y the input for each card. Appreciate your assistance!

Also in regard to the table, I don't do these very often and maybe there is something simple I am missing. Could help in saving hours of frustration. I made a 5 by 5 table basic. Then when I select the cells and paste it only fills the first vertical row with text it doesn't fill all the cells?? What am I missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I would do it would be to highlight one bingo card, copy it, open a text editor such as notepad or textwrangler, paste it, remove the soft returns that are around the words "park bench" and when I see that there are five lines in the text editor with four tabs in each line, copy that text and paste it into the table.

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out www.blizzybingo.com. We can create a custom bingo game for your event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not a scripting person, but someone created a script for me to alphabetize layer items.  I suppose the same thing could be done to randomly reorder layer contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines