• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AF cannot operate because OS is not simplified chinese

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says i am assigned with a simplified chinese version, but it does not comply with my computer / system setting, I cannot operate.

i cannot choose which language of the software version when I start the installation. i am not using simplified chinese on my system. i do not know why it detects and assign simplified version to me, and then says it is not my version.

i went to CP>language, and change all display to simplified chinese, logged out, and tried again,

the same error message came out

i went to adobe problem shooting, there didn't even mention a word about this.

i tried to find email or tel. no of the adobe ppl, because I am trying the trial version, the cut my line, and asked me to write in the furum, so rule.  Anyway, finally, no result, then what can i do?

thumbnail.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "i am not using simplified chinese on my system." does that mean your OS is NOT set to simplified Chinese or that you don't want to use it? If you go into the Creative Cloud app, click the three vertical dots on the top-right, then go into Preferences>Creative Cloud>App, what is the language there? Both your OS and the CC app must be set to Simplified Chinese.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example:

screenshot_1490.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hiya, window platform was changed to s. chinese, cloud was also switched to s. chinese, it still cannot work

today is the second day of the 3-day trial, if problem cannot be solved, I don't even have  a chance to try new method(s)

af.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why support told you to post on the forums. I would call them back if this is the last day of your trial. I know the US has a 7 day trial, 3 days doesn't seem like enough at all.

You could try signing out, uninstalling the CC app, and reinstalling to see if that helps.

The error message does specify that your browser also needs to be in Simplified Chinese. I'm not sure why that is, but it's worth changing to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to contact the cs via live chat, she asked if I bought it, i said no.

because i am not a customer yet, so she asked me to go to the forum, and cut the line immeidately, very rude

anyway, i tried your mentioned way already, no use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LuiC,

Sorry for this negative experience. Did you ever get to run the trial for After Effects? Hope all is well. Please let us know what happened.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines