• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use Lightroom CC when I´m travelling and don´t have Internet access?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

See https://www.lightroomqueen.com/the-future-of-lightroom/

Can I use Lightroom CC offline?

Yes, you can use Lightroom CC when you don’t have an internet connection. Obviously it can’t sync with the cloud when you’re offline, and the cloud-based search feature won’t work, but you can still add new photos and work with photos that have already been downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://www.lightroomqueen.com/the-future-of-lightroom/

Can I use Lightroom CC offline?

Yes, you can use Lightroom CC when you don’t have an internet connection. Obviously it can’t sync with the cloud when you’re offline, and the cloud-based search feature won’t work, but you can still add new photos and work with photos that have already been downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's necessary! one cannot use lighroom properly offline. Many photos cannot be viewed in good quality and the export only works at 12ppp instead of 300 for many photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The limitation on image quality depends on if you have the original downloaded or just the preview (this is the smaller jpg called a smart preview in LrC).

The images I am going to work offline are in Albums which are marked to keep the full original size locally. This allows me to do a lot of the editing I want while offline. I cannot do everything, but a majority can be done.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are signed in though! You will not be able to sign in without internet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there another version of LR I can use that works while offline???
Every time my computer sleeps, LR disconnects from the network and all the edited photos from my session are reset. Then, LR freezes and the program must be forced quit in order to sign back onto the network.
On your next update.. can you add that feature?????
I've lost two nights before i realized what was happening.

Is there a solution, or a way to back up to my HD??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines