Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop interface ui is too small !!

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, everyone

it has been almost 8 month since i shifted from 24" to 15.6" screen and both we're FHD Res.

the issue here after i shifted most of adobe programs ui become to small that i can't even see ! except adobe illustrator

my screen is in 125% and when i shift it to 100% nothing change only illustrator become like the rest of adobe's programs

the issue i talked with support team 5 times about this !! and they said when new update will popup they'll add new scall

now as we all know we have 100% and 200% only, 100% is too small and 200% is way big!

the issue i can't keep up with that! and i searched in adobe forums and to many people are complaining about it and adobe didn't solve it yet???

anyone know how to fix it !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to get an external monitor that will work until the fixes are issued.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's really a big problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go into your display settings and use a smaller resolution? 1920 x 1080 or 1366 x 720?

I do not have Windows, but I am sure there are other resolution options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the easiest workaround I saw. When I open photoshop, I have to temporarily change the monitor's resolution.

I saw another "fix" that declares our editions of photoshop aren't compatible with HD monitors and the OS does not correct for that. I saw someone posted a process to do a registry edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not my issue master mo, i have small ui and the post you just did is about big ui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried every option out there!

from screen resolution to Nvidia GPU display almost everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then there are no options and I wouldn't know of any hacks. The only practical move I know of is to downgrade to your older system.

You can go here, where the product team is to discuss your issue.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fast fix till they fix it for real

Select the Photoshop application in the Finder and choose File > Get Info. If you have a Retina display, under General, there will be an option to “Open in Low Resolution” check that and restart Photoshop. When you reopen your image it will appear like you are use to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fsack  wrote

A fast fix till they fix it for real

Select the Photoshop application in the Finder and choose File > Get Info. If you have a Retina display, under General, there will be an option to “Open in Low Resolution” check that and restart Photoshop. When you reopen your image it will appear like you are use to.

Yes, and your high resolution retina display is totally wasted. Now all you have a standard 1440 x 900 pixel display.

Fix it for real? It has been fixed for real for a long time! Either you haven't paid attention, or you haven't upgraded Photoshop since CS6 in 2012.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines