Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to print any pdf documents.

Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot print my Pdf docs anymore. When I open the doc is blank...then if I right click on PDf it opens, but still not able to print it. It prompts " the document cannot be printed...an error occurred while printing the document". I called tech support to make sure that my printer is ok. No problem with the printer. I also notice that I cannot open any pdf docs from online sites...if I do it, it opens on Chrome with a blank page.

Please help me...should I uninstall adobe? If I do so, will my docs be safe?

Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem but my pdf's show on screen, but when I go to print, I don't get the print screen. I can print from my other applications. How do I uninstall CC? Will reinstall then and see if it helps.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstall and everything came back correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have uninstall and reinstall adobe...STILL UNABLE T PRINT!  Very frustrating! I don't want adobe acrobat anymore...is that a way to save my files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Antoa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above you are not able to print PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please try to repair the application.

Assuming you are on Windows. To repair, relaunch the application and go to Help menu.

Also, make sure that the application is updated to the latest patch released.

You can check your dot version of your application using the steps provided here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Also, try to recreate the preferences of the application.

Please refer the steps provided here How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. to reset the preferences of the application.

If the files are saved in your system, removing the application does not delete the files.

The PDF files will remain there in the saved location.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines