Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mini Bridge Failure

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apparently out of the blue, when loading Photoshop CS5 Mini Bridge never starts, the window is completely blank. It has worked perfectly well for many years.

Bridge works okay and I have tried all the 'tricks' listed in the forum. In addition I've run system scans and repair services. I've re-install PS, done a restore, restored a backup image from a date I know to have been a good backup and the most drastic operation was to do a new clean install of windows and then copied by backup image onto it. I'm not prepared to do a new Windows install just to get Mini Bridge back as I will lose software that I can't now replace.

It may not be important but a few days before PS gave problems Thunderbird stopped passing e-mail addresses to the e-mail when you clicked reply to sender.

I seem to think that there is some background process deep in the OS that is not allowing communication between apps?

PS = CS5 Extended v12.0.4 x64

OS = Windows 10 Home v1703 build 15063.674

PS

I've now noticed that special mouse button functions will not work in Bridge.

Message was edited by: Steve T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Hi

See this thread - for the same issue and some workarounds

Photoshop CS6 Extended Mini Bridge Not Working

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

See this thread - for the same issue and some workarounds

Photoshop CS6 Extended Mini Bridge Not Working

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave,

Thank you very much. Didn't look at CS6 solutions but the PlayerDebugMode worked a treat. I didn't have the same key as CS6 I stuck it in the prefs key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines