• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

overclocking Intel 8700k with the COOLER ZALMAN CNPS5X PERFORMA?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do overclocking and I carry the Intel 8700k microprocessor to 4.7ghz, I will hold it with the COOLER ZALMAN CNPS5X PERFORMA?  http://www.fullh4rd.com.ar/index.php?section=prod&prod=9097

they serve the air cooler???

my budget is adjusted

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot recommend that cooler at all for any modern, high-performance, multi-core CPU unless you intend to run that CPU at stock speeds with turbo boost disabled (turbo is enabled by default on all Intel motherboards). You see, the single fan on that cooler is too small to do its job properly on the CPU in question. That fan will spin at a relatively high rate of speed, and produce a relatively high amount of noise (this means that the cooler will become relatively loud) just to barely keep the CPU's temperatures reasonable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines