• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot move the header and footer guides, even when I'm on the A-master page.

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find anywhere how to fix this issue. The guides are locked and it's telling me to go to the master page to adjust them, while I already am on the master page. Also, I'm only using one page. Could anyone please help me out with this? I'm stuck before even starting my project.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

That's strange. Can you double-check to be sure. There are times when I think I am on the master page, but am not.

Can you also try recreating a project from scratch to see if you are able to reproduce this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask, how you try to move the guides?

I hope, you also have these?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-08 um 14.18.36.png

You grab the guides at those "arrows".

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do see those, and I can move them, except the header and footer guides. The others work fine. When I click on either of the arrows, it says "To adjust the size of the footer/header area on your page, go to the master page and drag this guide up or down." But the problem is, I am already on the master page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange. Can you double-check to be sure. There are times when I think I am on the master page, but am not.

Can you also try recreating a project from scratch to see if you are able to reproduce this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines