• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error loading your downloads

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the  message" There was an error loading your downloads "when following the link supposedly leading to the downloads of the purchased products (LR 6 stand alone and Photoshop Elements 2018). The overview of purchased products contains the products and the serial numbers, but the links to downloads continue giving the error message above even after 3 days following the purchase. Where can I find the downloads?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Hi Jdlouha,

Sorry that you are having trouble downloading and installing your Lightroom 6 and Photoshop Elements 2018 license on your machine as it fails with an error message "there was an error loading your download".

Kindly let us know if you also see any error codes along with this error message? If yes, then please share them with us.

Meanwhile you may try downloading and installing your products using the below links, before downloading please turn off any anti-virus and internet security pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jdlouha,

Sorry that you are having trouble downloading and installing your Lightroom 6 and Photoshop Elements 2018 license on your machine as it fails with an error message "there was an error loading your download".

Kindly let us know if you also see any error codes along with this error message? If yes, then please share them with us.

Meanwhile you may try downloading and installing your products using the below links, before downloading please turn off any anti-virus and internet security program installed on your machine along with browser security ad-on's:

Download Photoshop Lightroom .

Download Photoshop Elements | 2018, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Any of my products (previous Adobe Acrobat Pro, Elements) all come up with "

There was an error loading your downloads"

now.

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D have you tried using an alternate web browser on the links provided by Bani in message #1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck. i've been on a 2 week nightmare with Adobe. HORRIBLE tech support. No one knows what they are doing. Their only suggestions was to uninstall all of my Adobe products to install PSE. RIDICULOUS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonniem83894392 I am sorry you are unable to utilize Photoshop Elements.  Do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonnie

Teacher by day. Jedi by night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Bonnie. Were you ever able to successfully adjust the file permissions for the Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore folder? Details on how to adjust the file permissions can be found at Error exit code 6, exit code 7 installing Adobe Creative Cloudā€‹.

As an alternative you can try creating a new local administrator account to see if the file permissions on the new account are also compromised Bonnie.  Information on how to set up a new local administrator account can be found at Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS Xā€‹.

Please update this discussion if you have any questions Bonnie.  If you can also include any errors from the install log it would be helpful.  Complete details on how to locate the installation logs can be found at Creative Cloud download and install errorsā€‹.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My error code was 0; and I would not know how to do what is in that; The only error I ever got was 0; We did try a new local administrator account; several people to remote access of my laptop and tried many different things. All they ever came up with is to delete my Adobe files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I give up. I will not purchase any more adobe products and have reported this problem to my IT department

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that your most recent attempts were unsuccessful Bonnie.  Please do include your I.T. department as they likely manage the computer that you are utilizing.  I would recommend referencing this discussion so they can see the steps you have previously attempted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do that since this is a personal purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are using a personal purchase for Adobe CC on a computer managed by your organization Bonnie?  If they are unable to remove the restrictions then I would recommend you utilize your membership on a different computer.  One which you are able to self manage.  You will also need to be on separate network, as part of the root cause of these errors, is due to not having necessary access on your organizations network.

I would recommend bookmarking Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps which discusses how you can install the Creative Cloud software included with your membership Bonnie.  You should face no errors with the process if you are able to manage the computer yourself and have full administrator access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a personal purchase for for PSE 13 on a computer owned by my organization. I have administrative rights. I do not have a membership. I have full access to our network. I have been to that link already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this discussion to reduce confusion.  Bonnie please see my response at Re: FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines