• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing to PDF from Photoshop [Branched from Dreamweaver]

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so when printing a adobe pdf in Photoshop cc 2018 and going to printing setting I cannot see the author, title, and other properties of the  a PDF file  Because the window size of the adobe pdf document properties  seems to be miss sized and I can not see everything within the popped up window. looking at the picture this is my issue can some one help me out on this it is really bothering. sincere thanks. I can not seem to post this as a new discussion if some one can help me that will be really helpful. send me a message if possible I'm new here

Screenshot (334).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

I think the point Derek makes is If you SaveAs PDF instead of print, you won't see that screen.  You'll see another one.   Try it .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post a new thread over in the Photoshop forum.

You've accidentally attached your issue to an answered post in Dreamweaver.

In that forum, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the Start a Discussion link under the Still Have a Question header.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this post to a new discussion and moved it from  Dreamweaver support forum to Photoshop General Discussion​.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use Print PDF, that's obsolete, use Save As and select Photoshop PDF then select your required preset from the drop-down menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for that but how do I fix the window so that I may see the rest of adobe pdf document properties ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pic doesn't seem to show Save As.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (334)_LI.jpgScreenshot (1).png

looking at these two screenshots booth are using Photoshop cc 2018 and like I was trying to describe when printing a adobe pdf in Photoshop cc 2018 and going to printing setting I cannot see the author, title, and other properties of the  a PDF file  Because the window size of the adobe pdf document properties  seems to be miss sized and I can not see everything within the popped up window. the picture on top is my on my computer and the picture at the bottom is on my friends laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the point Derek makes is If you SaveAs PDF instead of print, you won't see that screen.  You'll see another one.   Try it .

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly Nancy.

File > Save As ...

Assuming you're working in RGB color mode (as you should be) and assuming you're going to print your PDF to a desk-top inkjet printer, then select High Quality Print from the presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agh okay thank you for the help didn't mean to sound aggressive :C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines