Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow imports

Contributor ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lat evening 351 photos 3 hours and 57 minutes

tonight 189 photos stopped importing 70 photos and that took 1 hour and 48 minutes.

I don't know what is going on, but classic has slowed to a crawl

I was in on the last beta test and the pre-releases were faster than fast and other features like tethering worked with no problem.  Since the software has been released it has been slowing down a little more every day.  when it was first released I never saw the loading message, now I am seeing it more and more.

The import issue has made the program unusable to me.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues ?

Thank you

Joe Cosentino

Joe Cosentino

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be suspicious of impending disk failure. Can you try importing to a different hard drive/ssd?  Import and export times are fine for me:  PC I7 3930, 32GB - all cores working hard in import and export.

Also, have you tried resetting your preferences?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines