• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CS5 attempted update fails with Application Manager

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to download updates to my Photoshop CS5 after a hard drive restore, I get the following error messages:

CS Live Services Update for CS5

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207

Extend Script Toolkit 3.5.1 Update

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1D207

Adobe Device Central CS5.0.1

Adobe Player for Embedding 3.1

Adobe XMP Panels CS5

The camera raw update was successful but these 5 have failed after numerous unsuccessful attempts to "Try again later".

I've tried re-installing Photoshop from my master CD over my existing application but the problem persists.

Can anyone help me with this issue??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe installing the latest adobe application manager will allow the updates to complete.

windows

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

mac

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh : Adobe Application Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines