• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems exporting with Premier

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export a video for the last few days now. I edited it from my external hard drive and was trying to save it to my desktop. I have moved it to multiple locations and saved the file to multiple locations and nothing seems to work. No matter what I do the export keeps freezing at 89% and then eventually saying error 99.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to trouble shoot or have any ideas on how I can get this video exported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_9514.JPG

This is the error I am having, but I have removed the clip that it says (which is simple B-roll) and it will pop up with the same error only it will name a different clip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you think, your footage is okay? I would transcode all clips that pop up with that warning.

Next step: clear cache files.

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to fix what ever is wrong at the given timecode in the error message.

Can be anything: clip, effect, transition, you name it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look into your timeline, what´s your footage at 89% - probably some damaged file or unusual codec (-> transcode and replace), probably some stills (jpg, tiff...) with hughe size (-> replace with smaller image size)....

You can set in and out points around 89% before export to find out exactly what clip is corrupt.

best

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines