• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how use my licence?

Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my school gives us licences for adobe(ps etc...) but i don't understand how use the licence, adobe has sent an email to gives the key but when i want to download photoshop they always ask me to buy it..

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

hi,

creative cloud does not use a serial number and creative cloud subscribers to not have any serial numbers associated with their programs.  creative cloud subscribers use their adobe id to activate their programs.

download and install the creative cloud desktop app (after signing in with your adobe id - the same one you used to pay for your creative cloud subscription),  https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

open the desktop app (a  shortcut will be on your desktop) > click apps and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

creative cloud does not use a serial number and creative cloud subscribers to not have any serial numbers associated with their programs.  creative cloud subscribers use their adobe id to activate their programs.

download and install the creative cloud desktop app (after signing in with your adobe id - the same one you used to pay for your creative cloud subscription),  https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

open the desktop app (a  shortcut will be on your desktop) > click apps and then select the programs you want to install.

the desktop app gives you access to cs6, cc, cc 2014 and cc 2015 apps.  and probably more in the future.

if you already have the cc desktop app and you need to refresh your adobe id, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to pay for your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but precisely, it's notautomaticaly.. i'm connected but i have to add a key but no way to put it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

embed a screenshot showing the prompt for a 'key'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines