Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy shapes from Mocha AE to AE 2018

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been experiencing this message: Last log message was: <140735214837760> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

It only occur when I have done a tracking in Mocha and copy the shapes to my clipboard for export to AE. In that instant moment I copy my After Effects crash. I cant even launch my After Effects while it's in my clipboard either. Has to copy something else to hold it there instead. What is this?

Anyone else got the same issue?

I've seen other people rollback to 2017 or earlier versions in order to avoid such errors. It might be that my project isnt lined up proper either?

Espen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for such a quick reply. I will try the guide you gave me.

Was problematic finding this through google-search since it seems like a very universal error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think if you search through the forum's search engine, you will find mocha shape threads about this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has that been fixed. I just updated to 2018 last weekend and it is kind of a pain. After effects keeps crashing. I have to save the at AE mocha file into mocha v5, render out a matte from there, make sure my clipboard is clear, and import that alpha matte into after effects. copying and pasting the mocha mask just crashes After Effects on launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not yet.

if you have the mocha pro plugin , all you have to do is click "Create Ae Masks" under "Matte" in the mocha pro plugin. no bug.

if you don't, just follow this: Re: After Effects crash when coppied shape mask data from Mocha AE it works great and only disables the mocha shape plugin which is heavy anyway and I think most users use masks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The After Effects update that came out last night (might take up to 24 hours to propagate to Adobe's servers around the world) fixes this issue. (And several others - it also adds some new functionality.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get this crash with latest release, i dont even use Mocha nor any associated effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines