• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in showing HTML

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2008 Dec 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when supervisor calling my project in IE the problem occur in frist loading.this error related to plash player and he was call from server by click on the master help file. I show error here please see this and help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Settings button, you will be taken to Adobe's site and the screen instructions should be followed. There will be a dialog you click in to authorise the funning of the file.

It is because your supervisor is running the file locally.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
hello hi
behold i thought PORTs inducement this event.whereas on our server we runing DBMS and this software take many ports.can u exposition how change it?
meanwhile we are not authority to internet via server to click setting botton and see macromedia page to appointment setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp