• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating to version 19.0 not an option.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the latest update option for me was 18.01. I dont have the newest version as an option. ACC is not running in compatibility mode of any kind. I meet the system requirements as well.. not sure what the deal is.

I cant seem to find an answer to this so i figured i would ask you guys if anyone has a suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you meet all the minimum system requirements, including the operating system - they have changed for v19.0 ?

Photoshop system requirements

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im on windows 10 64 bit. all i see in the requirements is win10. Seen somewhere that 64 bit is required for a few programs but i have 64bit version of windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Windows 10 will be fine. If you are confident that you meet the rest of the system requirements, then try signing out and signing back in to the CC desktop app. That may trigger the updates to appear.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The requirement also extend to your RAM and graphics card, and it's VRAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed out and back in thru Photoshop and the ACC apps, still nothing..

System specs are
Win10 64bit
Intel i5-6600 3.3ghz
16 ddr4 ram
Nvidia GTX1070 8gb
27inch 1920x1080

Unless im missing something in the description, which is possible for me lol. then i dunno, i should be good?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, looks good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea.. i really want that new mouse smoothing feature tho, but iv about pulled my hair out trying to get it to work..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welp. i dont know what you guys did, but it just let me update lol.. guess i just had to wait for a bit? thanks for the help tho guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your Creative Cloud Desktop Applacations Apps display.

The Apps I have installed

The Creative Desktop also seems to install some Applications  versions it does not show in its UI.

The creative Cloud Desktop Application also seems to Show CC 2018 as Photoshop CC not Photoshop CC 2018.

Windows Start menu seems to know what is going on....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It somehow fixed its self? not sure how it did tho? i just got tired of messing with it and left it alone, checked before i was getting ready for bed and it worked... not sure at all what the deal was there.I guess maybe some people should just wait a bit and it will show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines