• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Colorize a Black and White Photo professional?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello anybody help me about this ? How to fix this photo? Can i be with photoshop?

4c253ae0-f1ef-4d35-a417-3d3efab934c9.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you want to colorize this photo, as it looks like a surveillance photo, not something most people would want to colorize, as it's a lot of work. If you want to see what the actual colors were, then you're out of luck, as it has no color information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, because this guy is a thief, and I'm trying to find out who this guy is..thats why this is very important for me ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will colorizing the photo help with identification?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I was thinking, Bob.

When you're trying to use an image for a crime investigation, you don't want to alter it in anyway that cause a lawyer to question the authenticity of the image. colorizing it would be just a guess at the color, and would cause the image to be inadmissible in court. I've got a good friend who's a forensic photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you hoping to colorise to find out the original colours? Like the coat and skin tone? That‘s nor what it is. It’s an artistic technique for making up colours. That would hinder id if you guess wrong. It might even be considered faking evidence...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes sir,  i need  for identification..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try to colorized but it will not help for identification, i need to more sharpness his face..82_04_R_20171101010000.00_53_07_06.Still034.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines