Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are all the thumbnails???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No thumbnails.png

I go to start up lightroom today, and this is my preview/thumbnails bar... I also cannot see anything I import, so have no way of telling what I import. I can only see the image in develop after I select it, but its making the editing process really slow.

I have tried everything I can think of. I've cleared the cache, removed/reinstalled, updated, updated drivers on my computer, completely removed every single lightroom folder and file, and still, no change. I even tried creating a brand new catalog considering starting over with a new catalog would be easier than editing with this, still no luck.

This is causing some real issues for me and I am not sure what the heck is going on. Anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

You've posted this in the Lightroom CC forum and the screen capture you've attached shows Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom (1-6).  I would recommend re-asking your question in the Lightroom Classic CC Forum located here: Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does the same thing in CCFull Screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your confusion with the new naming structure but trust me, you are posting to the incorrect forum. This is the Lightroom CC forum - which is for the new cloud-based software first released in November of this year.

The screen shots you are showing are for the former product known as Lightroom CC. It is now known as Lightroom Classic CC. I provided the link for you to the correct forum in my previous post.  Here it is again: Lightroom Classic CC

The new naming schema is causing much confusion but this how it works:

If it was Lightroom 1-6, Lightroom CC2015.x, or Lightroom Classic CC (7.x) support is at the Lightroom Classic CC forum here: Lightroom Classic CC

If your product is the brand new product formerly known as Project Nimbus, now known as Lightroom CC (1.x), support is here.  You can verify your version using the Help>System Info… option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines