• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop + Bridge CC 2018 Non-stop Crashes

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did a clean install of High Sierra, I wiped my HD clean for a fresh start. Clean install of Ps + Bridge CC 2018, did not migrate in any actions or preferences (which was a major pain the a** but wanted that fresh start). So all my preferences are brand new. While performance overall is much improved, I am getting non-stop crashes! As in dozens of times a day, both Ps and Bridge. I have un-installed and re-installed both but nothing's changed. Interestingly the programs do not hang up (spinning beach ball) or freeze, they just close out suddenly taking my work with them. Thoughts anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Bridge 2018 doesn't just crash, it takes out my entire computer and I have to restart.

Have gone back to Bridge 2017.

Please fix!

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.42.22.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dual graphics don't work well with Photoshop (or not at all). Disable one.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

"​If you have to use more than one graphics card, make sure that they are the same make and model. Otherwise, crashes and other problems can occur in Photoshop."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Apple has released an update Mac OSX 10.13.1, please install the update and check if you still see the Bridge crash, and do submit the crash report.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am working with Windows 7, all updated.  I have been having this problem with bridge since the beginning...got to be an answer.  Using CC18 now. 

Photoshop is what crashes and seems to be more apt to crash when I try to save.  Any suggestions on what could be the issue or fixes?  I don't usually use bridge because of this issue but I really wish I could.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines