• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album icons disappeared from Elements 15 displays

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While moving photos from Media into albums and placing them in desired locations therein, the album icons on EVERY photo in the albums and in Media suddenly disappeared.  Maybe the answer/solution is right in front of me but, dumb as I am, I can't find it.  I was just dragging and dropping, sometimes one-at-a-time, sometimes in small groups - things I've done before with no problem.  Every single album icon is gone.

Is there any way to retrieve the icons?

- Norm.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in the 'Detailed' view or in the 'adaptative grid'  view - to switch, use the shortcut Ctrl D.

If your thumbnails zoom level is big enough and if you have set the menu View to display details and file names, you should see the albums icon under the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, sir.  The icons are visible now.

- Norm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines