• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightrom CC preset order is a mess after updating to macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

1st ever question on this forum...so please don't bite. I just updated to High Sierra and the presets on LR CC are a MESS. They used to be organized alphabetically, but since the update they are not organized whatsoever. The preset folder is perfectly organized as usual...but the presets themselves are a mess in the preset panel. Any suggestions? (No problem with LR Classic btw).

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here....presets lost their alphabetical order with 10.13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they just released an update for lightroon cc and the preset issue was not addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i guess that mean you were able to update? i cant even get that done....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh that suck man...i just got a pop-up window with a requested update. the preset mess is still killing me...it's so annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

was able to install the update today, had to un-install and re-install LR CC...order of presets is still a mess...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines