• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have created a 3-page pdf document in which I would like to protect the first two pages and leave the last one for a signature and other details. Is this possible?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 3-page pdf document in which I would like to protect the first two pages and leave the last one for a signature and other details?

Message was edited by: Alan Thompson

Message was edited by: Alan Thompson

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Acrobat, without additional plugins, does not have a concept of page level security. However, you can protect the entire document while allowing form fields to be filled and signature fields to be signed.

As long as your "other details" can be captured by form fields, you can do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "protect", exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat, without additional plugins, does not have a concept of page level security. However, you can protect the entire document while allowing form fields to be filled and signature fields to be signed.

As long as your "other details" can be captured by form fields, you can do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines