• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove ALL cloud content

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to "select all" and "remove all" content from Lightroom web in ONE GO?

Don't want to waste the whole day selecting every single file individually.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

In Lightroom Web the grid view is the default view. You just go to All Photos. Here you would select the first image. Scroll all the way down and shift click on the last image to select them all. However here there is a much easier option to delete everything which is what Rikk describes by using the account info option.

> PS: I have removed all content from the Lightroom Application successfully - I can still see the content in Lightroom WEB.

It can take a while for this to synchronize. from the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to all photos. Select the grid view (type G). Do a select all (command-A on Mac, control-A on PC) and do delete xxx photos from the edit menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jao for following up however I am NOT seeing a "grid view" in Lightroom WEB.

PS: I have removed all content from the Lightroom Application successfully - I can still see the content in Lightroom WEB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Web the grid view is the default view. You just go to All Photos. Here you would select the first image. Scroll all the way down and shift click on the last image to select them all. However here there is a much easier option to delete everything which is what Rikk describes by using the account info option.

> PS: I have removed all content from the Lightroom Application successfully - I can still see the content in Lightroom WEB.

It can take a while for this to synchronize. from the Lightroom CC Desktop application and Lightroom Web does not automatically refresh. You have to manually hit the refresh button on your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rikk and Jao for your help.

I was able to remove my content successfully under:

Lightroom menu (top left) > account info > delete lightroom library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I am not sure I understand what you are attempting to do here and perhaps some more explanation might help us guide you further.

As Jao vdl suggests, you can select and remove all of the images from your Lightroom CC library - which will remove all online cloud content but will also remove any local copies you have stored.  Once sync with the Creative Cloud is complete, your Lightroom CC Web content should be gone as well.

There is also an option in Lightroom Web for you to explore, log into http://lightroom.adobe.com with your Adobe Creative Cloud ID.  After logging in, click on the Lightroom CC icon in the upper left hand portion of your browser.  Choose Account Info from the pulldown. Select the Delete Lightroom Library option and carefully read the instructions found there before taking any action.

Again, more information would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to let Lightroom import all of my photos, figuring that I could manage what was stored on the cloud later. When this turned out not to be the case, I also found that deleting photos (even one photo) from the desktop (Mac) app was not possible.

Last night I spent over an hour using the web Lightroom app to delete over 50,000 fantom photos (these never uploaded, but somehow give me the error that "cloud storage is full"). Today, 12 hours later, I have the following issues:

• "Your cloud storage is full" error persists—red banner across the top of LR desktop Mac (on 2 separate systems).
  • Adobe Lightroom CC Helper issuing more than 100% (and sometimes above 200%) CPU according to Activity Monitor, even after I close the application. The fans run and the system slows down to a crawl. On the original system I used to import the photos this persists even when I quit the application
  • The 50,000 phantom images—never uploaded—that I painstaking deleted using the web application are back (even in the web view)

I have tried deleting and re-installing the application, including looking in the Library for Lightroom preferences and trashing them. I would like a way to reset everything and preserve the few dozen images that I actually did edit with the mobile app prior to installing the desktop version.

What I'm calling phantom images in the web application look like this, only there are thousands of them and apparently each one is occupying both space on Creative Cloud (all of it) and processor cycles (almost all of them when the app is open):

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 12.28.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MarkXsen, you probably should do the same thing as what pawelw did above. Delete the entire cloud library from the web interface and start over and only selectively import images into Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines