• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC still only available as a trial on a full Creative Cloud Teams plan...

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone confirm this isn’t just me?  The only info I’ve found is from these forums shortly after Max, someone saying support told them it was a known issue to be fixed. Coming up on a month since the change now and I haven’t seen anything official.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

chazington,

I can confirm that currently there is no access to the Lightroom CC access included in the Creative Cloud Teams subscription.  I don't think it could be considered an issue in the strictest sense. If Adobe doesn't plan to include it and the don't it doesn't exactly need fixing from their perspective.

A complete list of available apps can be found here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If it is coming in the future but not announced no one who isn't unde

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

chazington,

I can confirm that currently there is no access to the Lightroom CC access included in the Creative Cloud Teams subscription.  I don't think it could be considered an issue in the strictest sense. If Adobe doesn't plan to include it and the don't it doesn't exactly need fixing from their perspective.

A complete list of available apps can be found here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If it is coming in the future but not announced no one who isn't under NDA would know and those who know can't say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines