• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud cant connect without tls 1.0 & SHA hash

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are testing disabling tls 1.0, 1.1, and SHA Hash for security, but this seems to cause an issue for Creative Cloud. Is there a way to make it work using more secure protocols and hashes? If not, are there any plans for this kind of support in the future?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rich,

Could you please help us understand more? What happens with Creative Cloud when you disable the Hash for security?

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CCTLS1.0&1.1&1.2.jpg

Enabling SHA will resolve the connection issue. TLS 1.0 is required as well. I have not tested with 1.0 enabled and 1.1 disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isnt a firewall problem because I can connect just fine after enabling tls 1.0 and SHA. Nothing wrong with the installation either because it works just fine normally. There was nothing in that article that seemed to be applicable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rich,

Sorry for a late response!

Are you still facing the same issue?

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, no change.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request you to kindly contact support for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would absolutely love to do that, unfortunately I cant seem to get out of an endless loop that continues back to the community forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the support chat told me that they could not help me, and that those able to help me are only on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines