• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have modules in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I don't have any modules on the upper right, like the libray module, develop module, etc.  How do I get them to show up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

There was a very confusing change of product names a few weeks ago.

Lightroom CC 2015 became Lightroom Classic and it has all of those module like it has for years.

Lightroom "mobile" became Lightroom CC.  All your images are stored in cloud servers and there are no modules at all.

Both are part of the $10 photographers plan.  Pick the right one for your update!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a very confusing change of product names a few weeks ago.

Lightroom CC 2015 became Lightroom Classic and it has all of those module like it has for years.

Lightroom "mobile" became Lightroom CC.  All your images are stored in cloud servers and there are no modules at all.

Both are part of the $10 photographers plan.  Pick the right one for your update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

drshellywattz  wrote

Help! I don't have any modules on the upper right, like the libray module, develop module, etc.  How do I get them to show up?

Install Lightroom Classic from the creative cloud app and run that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just installed Lightroom Classic and I don't have the modules on the upper right either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you actually are running Classic and not CC. You should see a lady with purple glasses in the splash screen not an orange leaf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing F5.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is also a drop down that comes with a right-click with the mouse pointer in the upper right area.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines