• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deactivate CS3 and get my old serial number.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support,

My photoshop CS3 was installed a few years ago. I don't have the serial number. How to deactivate my current CS3 installed on my old notebook and install on my new notebook. I can see the old serial number but it's less 4 digit numbers. I don't have adobe ID with the product information. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Adobe has shut down the activation servers for all CS3 version. Customers that have buyed a license of a CS3 product can get a specail serial number and a installation package to install and run their CS3 software.

Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Photoshop CS3: Cannot activate | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Photoshop CS3 Activation

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has shut down the activation servers for all CS3 version. Customers that have buyed a license of a CS3 product can get a specail serial number and a installation package to install and run their CS3 software.

Photoshop CS3: Cannot activate | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Photoshop CS3 Activation

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support,

Where is the link to download the Cs3 and get the new Serial number ? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My email address is Thanks.

(Post edited by Mod to remove personal info.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll find all information you need in the links that I've posted.

Especially here: Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Scroll down on the site to "Sing in to begin"

2017-11-13 12_36_54-Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8.png

Click on "Sign in" when you have an Adobe ID, or in your case "Create Adobe ID" and follow the instructions on the screen.

Without an Adobe ID you can't get a new serial number.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Thanks for your reply. I have two accounts (Email Address removed by Moderator) (Please don't post personal info on the forum) but none of the account have the serial number for CS3.

I have the serial number 1045 1154 0318 0982 1892 xxxx (incomplete) on an existing notebook. I need to transfer this software into a another notebook. Please advise your email address so that I can communicate with you faster. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Please provide a new Serial number so that I can install on another notebook. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Please advise how to proceed ? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Please advise urgently as my user is still waiting for a solution ? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

I managed to find the Serial Number. But, when I run PS3 it ask to register. I click to register but I understand the registration server is already down. I believe the program will stop working after 30 days. Please advise. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's correct, the activation servers were taken offline. Adobe will issue you a new serial and activation free CS3 installer.

You have to uninstall the old CS3 and remember to check the option to remove the serial number or you will have trouble with the new install. With that, click on the link to get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The appropriate link has posted several time here. Please check and click on "Sign in" when you have an Adobe ID, or in your case "Create Adobe ID" . Then follow the instructions on the screen. This has do to by yourself.

Remember: Without an Adobe ID you can't get a new serial number!

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines