• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC update today 11.14.2017

Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to update LR CC, Update failed, unable to move the file.rename and then try again

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeLightroomCC-mul', version:1.0.1.201711021240

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeLightroomCC-mul Version: 1.0.1.201711021240). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory '/.adobeTemp/26CD5AA4-FB40-4A1B-9E77-527A881F7BCF/1/Adobe Lightroom CC/Adobe Lightroom CC.app' to '/System/Library/Components/PDFImporter.component/Adobe Lightroom CC/Adobe Lightroom CC.app'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

I am not at all helpful on Mac issues. I would suggest entering Error 146 in the search feature at the top of this website and follow some of the links that may be provided to see if you can find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS? I'm running Windows 10 Home. Update went smoothly on my computer. No issues at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac os 10.13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - running Mac OS 10.13.1 and get the fatal error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just wondering if i should un- and re-install?

does anyone actually check these thing before they go out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not at all helpful on Mac issues. I would suggest entering Error 146 in the search feature at the top of this website and follow some of the links that may be provided to see if you can find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would wait and see if Adobe addresses the Mac update issue. There is so much uncertainty on these that I would hate to mess up my catalog etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so now my Lightroom will not work at all. Crap! Perhaps no harm at this point to uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well that's fun....

let us know how it works, i had to do the un- and re- install a couple of times during the getting ready and migration phase, wasn't an issue....

i will try later today, it really amazes me that thing like this happen....

just curious: i am on MBP and APFS.....and i have to say there have been issues with external drives (formatted as APFS) and not just the drives but seemingly everything.....goign back to HFS with the externals seems to have calmed things down a little.....wonder if this has something to do with that?

in general, as much as i like the idea of the cloud, its situations like this that make me wonder.....there is no indication that adobe at one point won't just go "OOPS!, sorry!, you should have kept some back ups!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I performed the uninstall and reinstall. It works now and is update to version 1.01. All files are present. Whew! I backed up the main library (83GB) and renamed it just in case. Crazy! Adobe is giving us heart attacks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you un install? i only have the retry button now....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Applications in the Finder window you will find the Uninstall script for the Lightroom application.

Also - it will ask you if you want to keep your Lightroom preferences. Check yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that the app is running somewhat faster now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me as well, not sure if i have noticed any changes

also haven't noticed any added features....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines