• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC crash macOS High Sierra

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC goes to Crash when I open inside enclosures to the PDF. MacOS 10.13

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bezzero,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As I understand from the description above, the Acrobat Pro DC is crashing in Mac OS 10.13, Is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps from the following KB doc: Troubleshoot Mac OS 10.x system errors, freezes | Adobe software  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The indications have not served.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bezzero,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. If the issue still persists, please uninstall and reinstall Acrobat pro. You can download the Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about an official statement from Adobe whether or not Acrobat (and Reader) DC are compatible with High Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to disinstallare Acrobat, to cancel the whole briefcase Keychains, Caches, Cookies and Preferences and the keyring but it doesn't work. I have seen that on the site ADOBE, Acrobat DC is given compatible up to macOS 10.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashing constantly on High Sierra... when is there going to be a fix please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Adobe Acrobat DC as annar87676628 on my MacBook, but Adobe Acrobat DC seems to work on my iMac under MacOS High Sierra (10.13.1). Cannot find a patch/fix for this. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve given up on a patch and no reply from Adobe - and I’m now running it on Windows 10 under parallels

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deinstalled the older Acrobat Pro DC version (2015....) and reinstalled the latest version 2017.012.20098. So far, everything seems to work fine on my MacBook. 🙂 Let's wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't update from Adobe Acrobat Pro XI in High Sierra - got the message - 1042 - but all other programs work on internet.

Have follow the new download of the program - but the problem 1042 still comes. Any guides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here been trying to fix the issue but keeps reoccurring. Gave up, now I am opening PDFs in the Virtual Box PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bezzero,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. There is a new update for Acrobat Pro DC, please check and install the latest updates from Help>Check for updates.

You may also install the updates manually through Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

After the installation of updates, restart the computer and then check.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines