Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with CC Ball Action

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am having troubles with CC Ball Action. I used it as a background layer for multiple scenes. On top of everything, a placed a camera combined with a null layer. I always had a starry sky - sometimes with bigger dots, sometimes with smaller dots - of course depending on the angle of the camera. In the last two scenes, all of sudden the starry sky is gone. There are only a few tiny dots on the left edge. Even if I place the layer more centered it still makes no difference.

I tried to create a new white solid, applied the CC Ball Action effect and placed it underneath my last two scenes but I simply can not manage to create another starry sky. I also tried to place this effect layer on top of the camera and null layer - so that it is not affected at all. And yes, I did push the 3D layer button for this layer as well - as I did before.

I might have to add that it is a huge project with plenty of effects.

Any ideas what I could do to get my starry sky back?

Thanks in advance.

Nasha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us the effect you are going for and full screenshots of what you have. CC Ball action might be an overkill for what you need. I found it unpredictable when using a 3D camera since it seems to inherit a different zoom level than regular 3D layers in a composite. I found does not move in correct correlation with other 3D elements. Many ways to create decent starry sky with other effects or just simple raster imagery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi NatashaM,

Are you still experiencing problems with this effect? What did you do to solve this issue?

Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines