Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation des mots clés entre LR Classic CC et LR pour mobiles

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'utilise LR Classic CC et LR sur mon smartphone android. Je ne parviens pas à retrouver les mots clés encodés sur mon smartphone dans LR Classic CC.

Est-ce normal? Dois-je peut être activer un paramètre? Quand je fais une recherche sur ces mots clés, je les retrouve pourtant bien sur la version internet de LR pour pc ...

Merci pour vos avis,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Greetings,

Lightroom CC, Lightroom mobile (iOS and Android) and Lightroom web sync keywords between each other but not with Lightroom Classic CC.   The behavior is normal and there is nothing for you you can set to make it happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Lightroom CC, Lightroom mobile (iOS and Android) and Lightroom web sync keywords between each other but not with Lightroom Classic CC.   The behavior is normal and there is nothing for you you can set to make it happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. I really don't understand why it works this way. To mee, it has no sense in a synchronised system (especially with exactly the same field name!) . Is it really a choice of Adobe? or something that still has to evoluate?

How can I then enjoy the cloud and take part of it to save time giving key words to my fotos when I am out of home?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The traditional environment, now Lightroom Classic CC uses hierarchical keywords with synonyms, parent keywords, child keywords, will and won't export keywords etc.

The new Lightroom CC environment uses flat keyword lists coupled with AI Keywords.

The two systems are not compatible with one another at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour clairem88672853,

Je fais le même constat.

J'espérais pouvoir utiliser LR CLassic sur mon PC fixe et LR CC sur mon PC portable en voyage; hélas je viens de comprendre que les mots clés ne sont pas synchronisés entre LR Classic et LR CC. Tout le travail d'indexation par mots-clés que je pourrais faire pendant le voyage (ce qui serait évidemment très utile) est donc impossible avec LR CC, car ces mots clés ne seront pas répercutés dans LR Classic. Je me vois donc contraint à continuer à utiliser LR CLassic en voyage avec un catalogue provisoire et à importer ce catalogue sur mon PC fixe au retour.

Je ne comprends pas ce choix d'Adobe qui me semble être une grosse erreur.

Hello clairem88672853,

I make the same observation.

I was hoping I could use LR CLassic on my desktop PC and LR CC on my laptop while traveling; alas I just understand that the keywords are not synchronized between LR Classic and LR CC. All keyword indexing work that I could do during the trip (which would obviously be very useful) is therefore impossible with LR CC, because these keywords will not be reflected in LR Classic. I am therefore forced to continue to use LR CLassic while traveling with a temporary catalog and to import this catalog on my fixed PC on return.

I do not understand this choice of Adobe which seems to me to be a big mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines