• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation of adobe photoshop cs ver 8

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Activation system is not available at this time" so how do I complete activation? 

I have installed my product on replacement computer.  What should I do next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

just try to install. If you get a message telling you to contact Adobe, please do so. If you get any other message please tell us.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation servers for your old copy had been closed. Adobe has provided you with a new serial number and a free non activation copy of CS3. when you uninstall any old copies, pay attention to remove the old serial number during the uninstall or you will have problems. Start here and have your old serial number ready.

Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reinstalled CS5 in my new computer and am having a problem with activation.  How and where would I locate the replacement serial number and free non activation copy of CS3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the link I provided. Go to "Sign in to Begin" and click on Sign in.  After you sign in with your Adobe ID, you will see the page where you enter your old CS3 serial number. If successful, you will see your new serial number and the download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the link so I can "sign in to Begin" that you referred to in Nov 14 message.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in my first reply to you. Message 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is missing from your first reply.  Please resend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I found the missing link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is NOT missing from reply #1 but when you get there you MUST sign in to see the special page

You may NOT be given a "free" number if all you have is CS5... you MUST already own CS3 to then be able to enter your current serial number into the special page to be given the new, non-activation number and the link to download the installer

If you have an individual serial number for Photoshop 8 I do not know if that came with CS3 or if it came with CS5... but if with CS5, the CS3 page won't do you any good at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification.  I have CS5 and want to reinstall the program to new computer.  I have uninstalled CS5 and now would like clear instructions on how to reinstall and activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just try to install. If you get a message telling you to contact Adobe, please do so. If you get any other message please tell us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.  I believe the installation was successful.  What is the process to activate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you install it or when you run it, it will try to activate. Do you see an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank all of you for your help.  Installation of CS3 was successful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines