• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud membership

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few weeks ago I tried new Adobe Lightroom application.  For that I started 14 days trial.  After playing a little I decided not to continue the trial.  I went to cancel and while doing that I got the 2 months free offer.  I don't remember exactly how it was stated but it made me believe this is the extension of the free trial.  I was surprised when i came back 3 weeks later to finally cancel the trial that I'm charged half of the annual subscription. 

I'm extremely disappointed with the ay Adobe handles this case.  Maybe just the fact that I probably misunderstood the offer would be acceptable but the fact that Adobe never actually informs people about expiring of free trial is very lame.  Every subscription i sign I always get notification (example Apple). 

Anyways the bottom line is that I was a little disappointed with the new Lightroom software but given strong impression I had from using the previous version I was hoping that in near future the product will get acceptable.  I'm sorry but I will never buy any Adobe product anymore

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Hi Aprzybylo,

As I understand from the details shared above, you have some concerns regarding the billing and fee that Adobe charges. Please see the legal terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Regards

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already talked to the support. Nothing positive came back from this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aprzybylo,

As I understand from the details shared above, you have some concerns regarding the billing and fee that Adobe charges. Please see the legal terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Regards

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m sure your legal terms cover everything. My issue is the way you treat the customers. I did few queries and found few complains about subscription. Your answer is always here are the terms. That was also the answer of the customer service. To be honest that’s little disappointing. My concern is about lack of notification about expiring trial. But I guess it’s in your legal terms. My issue is in way you present your offers being very confusing at least. But I guess it’s in your legal Terms. From my part, like I said, Ill make sure I don’t have to read your legal terms anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines