• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export as JPG

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Adobe XD to latest version and tried the new 'export as JPG' feature. No matter what % quality I choose for JPG export, I get an error message telling me it cannot export. The screen I am exporting is 3840px by 2160px so it does not exceed the allowed pixel export. Not sure what is going on, but JPG export certainly is not working for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested on Mac and Windows 10, and the export went ok. Could you easily post an XD file somewhere, with just enough in it to show the problem? I'm just thinking that maybe there is something about your image that is causing the problem.

Or, if you have mostly empty 3840x2160 board, does it export ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Colin's suggestion, you might also want to change your export destination (or export another image type to the destination) to make sure it isn't an issue with that.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin & Elaine - I am testing on Windows 10 on Surface Studio. I tried exporting an empty screen within my file, same problem. Changed export destination, same problem. If I just create a brand new blank file and then try exporting a screen within that new file, it exports no problem. But it is not exporting my existing files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could export ok from v1 files. If you copy a screen from your old file and paste it into a new file, does it then export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin - Yes if I copy a screen from the file which I cannot export from, and paste into a new file it will export no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Save As the old file, close XD, open XD again (just to give it a fresh start) and open the copy, does it export ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A full system restart seems to have kicked it into shape - all working ok now thankfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi killoe,

Please try the following and see if it fixes the issue:

1. Open the export dialog and change the format from JPG to PNG

2. Make sure the option 'Designed at:' is at 1x - if it's not change it to 1x. You  may also need to change the 'Export for:' option to Design.

3. Now change the format back to JPG  and Export.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Hope this helps,

-Letitia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines