• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool Bar Too Small to Read

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop cc  for PC: how can I enlarge the left side tool bar so it is large enough to read ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Hi

Have you tried the interface scaling option In Preferences >Interface >UI Scaling

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried the interface scaling option In Preferences >Interface >UI Scaling

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to solve this in Adobe Express. Any advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I tried what you posted as a solution to getting my tool bars and menu drop downs larger but look at the Interface, I cannot even  read it. Even with a magnifying glass. 

I know my Photoshop CS3 is very old but I own it and still use it all the time as a teacher. Do you have any advice for me to make the toolbar larger and menu drop down-the entire interface that has symbols and letters is just too small. Thank you so much, Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Leslie35884373gun7 locate the Photoshop.exe in file explorer and then right click and select properties, select compatibility > change high DPI settings and then change the high DPI scaling override to system as per screenshot

2024-03-06 07_59_34-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ged! 

Your solution worked perfect and I am so happy! I can now stop having to use a magnifying glass to see all the tools and menus. 

You are a genius!

Warmest regards,

Leslie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Leslie35884373gun7 you're welcome, gald you got it sorted 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines