Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize right click context menu

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Is it possible to edit the right click context menu in photoshop cc to include COPY, PASTE, CUT? If so how should I go about doing so?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

I believe there are many right click context menu? All controlled by Adobe. For example righr click brush tool contex nemu.

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there are many right click context menu? All controlled by Adobe. For example righr click brush tool contex nemu.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about the basic right click context menu that comes up if you right click on the canvas? Is there a way to customize this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be done with AutoHotKey, infact it is a common request. You wouldn't believe the power AHK gives to Photoshop. And no I am not associated with it in any way, I've just come to realise over the years that it can indeed supercharge Photoshop with everything it does.

For starters you might want to watch a video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z28FVew_Jr4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that wouyld be sweet.

since 2008, I've thinking that going to the top of the screen to chande brush mode, opacity and so on, would de very useful to have those options close to where  the cursor is.
Also, something alike with the tools pane.

it tires me so, to have to do those changes so hard to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines