• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.0 20171103 now available

LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone who doesn't check for updates may like to know the  much needed update to Photoshop 2018 became available yesterday. Yes the 'alt' key bug on windows has been fixed worth downloading for that alone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it be available to update via CCM? It isn't showing an update is pending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used the desktop app. Sometimes you need to use 'check for App Updates' to refresh it.

5.png

There are also updates available for Photoshop 2017, XD CC and also Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Terri. Check for updates worked. Thanks for the notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird there is no change in the version number, just says 19.0 in Help>System Info or About Photoshop, yet some of the plugins are version 19.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

19.0 20171103.r.190 is the latest (see in system info).

The whole version numbering is a bit strange - there is no mention in the CC desktop or Photoshop app of CC2018, yet it installs in a CC2018 folder. Then as you say it updates from version 19.0 to 19.0 only the release number being different.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could not tell from the Help > About screen, but anyway I also tried it on some type and there seems to be no leading bug.

Maybe they will fix the version number in the next update.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else got the CC2017 update that also came out (Version 2017.1.2 20171103.r.18)? Still trying to work out what that update has changed

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that Dave, but like you cannot see what they changed. I guess they may have tweaked Select and Mask to use the new algorithm as that would make sense but it's impossible to tell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the PS 2017 update is a vulnerability fix.

https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/photoshop/apsb17-34.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good call, we never consider Photoshop as a way to break into our computers, do we?. I've heard there is a major problem with the Flash plugin when downloaded from non-Adobe sites as it's full of nasties-downloaders stick with Adobe sources must be the lesson in that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PBArtattack

Thanks - I hadn't seen that. Another good reason to keep versions up to date.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Flash Player, I instruct Adobe to keep it updated and that way I never have to bother with it.

That means I can safely avoid well disguised Flash Player offers from rogue sites.

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 11.26.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right Jeff, that's a bug that unfortunately didn't get fixed with the rush to get this update out. The version number in the About dialog still shows 19.0.

System Info should correctly show 19.0.1.

System Info also shows 19.0, but the revision is updated to r.190.

Via System Info:

Check Photoshopā€™s Help > System Info to ensure the 19.0.1 update has installed correctly, look for r.190 in the top line ā€œ19.0 20171103.r.190ā€.   If the update did not apply, youā€™ll see r.165 in the top line.

r190.png

Via Get Info/Properties:

Mac: Get Info on the Photoshop CC 2018 application and see the Version line

Windows: Navigate to Photoshopā€™s installed directory, Right click the Photoshop.exe, choose Properties, then click the Details tab and see the Product Version line.

Steps Documented: Photoshop Version Displayed Incorrectly

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I still have this problem when I click on a layer my workspace returns sytematically in the center of the window it is really painful !!!!!!!

Cyril

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took a while to install - Adobes servers must be working overtime today . So far, I see the Alt-key bug seems to be gone. I am also curious about the 2017 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a list of the bug fixes for this release?  I can't find it anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines