• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets - Does anyone know what preset this is?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I love her filter. I know she uses presets in lightroom and I was wondering if anyone know what this may be. Thank you!

https://www.instagram.com/vivaluxuryblog/?hl=en

Instagram Photos

Instagram

Instagram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is any one or several presets involved here. What is involved is photographic skill, and that comes with practice, practice and more practice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim - Actually there are a lot of filtering and photography "editing" involve here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, skill and practice. Sure, the photographer has some filters and plug-ins and knows how to use them. But surely you don't think she started yesterday, do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to burst your bubble but like I said, yes skills are great and important to start with, but amazing photos happen once it gets into the editing software and that's where you make changes to it with color, exposure, lighting, etc etc....That was my question, and I was asking if anyone is familiar with the "look" of the presets she is using. Obviously she has a good good camera and someone with an eye to start with but that wasn't even my question....So please do everyone a favor, if you have nothing of value to add go away. Thanks and Bye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What bubble? Goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first of all there is heavy retouching involved....there are some plug ins to make it easier to do the skin part but this looks like a nice job, if you know what you are doing (and there are plenty of youtube instructions on frequency separation) it really isn't that hard....there is also liquify going on....the actual final look is probably  some vsco or RNI preset, but at that point the work is already done....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I agree. I know she's using a filter oof some sort (VSCO) but just not sure what kind. It's very nice. Clearly there are more editing before she added the preset filter but Im curious what kind it as as it has a deep tone and on the cooler side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines