• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Photos like facial recognition in the new Lightroom CC

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will one of the future updates of Lightroom CC have a similar facial recognition ability that Google Photos has? It is able to find the same person in all your photos automatically and not require you to one by one confirm photos to add them to a certain person, as I believe Lightroom Classic CC does.

Or will we be able to import images from Google Photos that have people tagged, and have that tag remain once in Lightroom CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

This is the place to go to make your suggestions:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Just be sure that you make it clear that you are making suggestions for Lightroom CC and not Lightroom Classic. That forum is the one where the developers monitor for questions and suggestions much more closely than they do the other forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe, but have been a longtime user of Adobe products. All I can tell you is that Adobe never announces such plans ahead of time. You will have to watch Lightroom CC grow and develop and watch features as they are added. I'm sure facial recognition is something that many users are going to want and will be on the list  of features to consider. But we will all simply have to wait and see what happens in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there was a list of features that they are planning on adding, or a place to suggest features you want. But as you say, I will just have to wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the place to go to make your suggestions:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Just be sure that you make it clear that you are making suggestions for Lightroom CC and not Lightroom Classic. That forum is the one where the developers monitor for questions and suggestions much more closely than they do the other forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link, I just made my suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I have no info either way, it is hard to imagine it will not have this feature at some point in the future. No clue when though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines