• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop keyframes have no effect

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im making a simple Gif like always but now photoshop (CC 2017) keyframes are not working and this pop up is showing up.... help

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 23.19.59.png

And this is the art, i just want to move the lines side to side a bit and by the way those are regular shapes nothing fancy . Its weird i have done tons of Gif but this is a first one.... ALSO i tried making a new file and moving everything there and making a new file and just making any shape but this pop up keep showing up so basically y click the Position Keyframe move the time bar and then move the shape but it doesnt create the 2nd keyframe and so it doesnt move (As warned), my last try was making myself that 2nd keyframe and moving the shape but it doesnt work....And yes i did some other GIF in this PS in this computer (Mac Mini late 2015 with the latest OS)

coke.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

hi again.

Okay I though it seemed as if you knew how to create GIFS, but perhaps it looked different to you. I might have answered too fast.

SO I see the problem now. You probably used the Vector Shapes for the lines... so you have to animate the "Vector Mask Position" instead of the "Position".

Try that. I think that should solve your problem. I hope!

Cheers!
mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

does your timeline look like this?

ps-help.jpg

this timeline is for adding keyframes, animating objects, video, etc. If you click the little 3 Dots I circled in the screengrab above, that will convert your timeline to a Frame-by-Frame timeline that you might be used to.

hope that helps!

cheers!
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know that there are 2 ways of making a GIF in photoshop and for what i need a frame by frame doesnt work. headTrix​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi again.

Okay I though it seemed as if you knew how to create GIFS, but perhaps it looked different to you. I might have answered too fast.

SO I see the problem now. You probably used the Vector Shapes for the lines... so you have to animate the "Vector Mask Position" instead of the "Position".

Try that. I think that should solve your problem. I hope!

Cheers!
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines