• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade from 2015.5 lost plugins, preferences, actions, etc

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the upgrade but the CC 2018 is "blank" upon launch. No preferences, plugins, actions, shortcuts etc are there. What a pain.

I have deleted everything from my disk containing "cc 2018" and I want to start over.

How do I ensure that plugins, preferences, shortcuts, brushes, actions and ALL the other 1000 hours of customisation is transferred too?

2017 iMac 27", 4.2 GHz Intel i7, 24 GB RAM, 2 TB Fusion drive (2x 1TB partitions), Radeon Pro 580 with 8 GB vram, MacOS High Sierra 10.13 latest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not migrate third Party Plugin.  You need to install your third party plug-in in every version of Photoshop you install.  Photoshop presets and preferences can be migrated.  If  you do not migrate the during the new Photoshop install. You can migrate them later use menu Edit>Presets>Migrate Presets.  There are other import and export presets options also.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screw this. I'll just stick with 2015.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines